13 March 2013
INTRA-SCHOOL SWIMMING COMPETITION 2013
Nanyang Primary School's Annual Intra-school Swimming Competition will be held on 16 April 2013. Details of the competition are as follows:
Date: 16th April 2013 (Tuesday)Time: 11.00 am to 4.00 pmVenue: PESEB pool (21 Evans Road, S259366)
Please note that this competition is not compulsory and only interested participants need to complete the electronic form (http://tinyurl.com/czjsbd2) and submit online by 25 March 2013, Monday.
Please take note of the following:
- Check the swimming blog, www.nyps-swim.blogspot.com for updates on startup lanes and results.
- Competitors are to put on their swimming attire (underneath the PE attire) during recess.
- Competitors will leave their classrooms at 11.00 am and assemble at King's Road school hall/ Toh Tuck sheltered basketball court by 11.05 am.
- Competitors are reminded to pack a bag containing items such as goggles, swimming cap, water bottles, snacks, towel, shower essentials and comb.
- Dismissal will be done at PESEB pool after the prize presentation. Parents can fetch their children from the pool after 4.00 pm.
- For the safety of our pupils, those who are not picked up from the PESEB pool by 4.30 pm will be brought back to NYPS (King's Road campus).
Competitors' parents/guardians are cordially invited to join us for this event. Please note that there is limited parking space at the swimming complex.
In the event of inclement weather or lightning risk alert on 16th April 2013, the event will be postponed to 17th April 2013 (10.30-3.30 pm). All other arrangements will remain the same.
After-School Enrichment lessons and CCA sessions will continue as usual, please inform the teacher-in-charge of your child's absence due to his/her participation in this event.
Ms Mae Yang, Mr Cha Ming Cheng